Sunday, April 1, 2012

A few photos from the weekend

Well I am in love with Melbourne!!  Everything I have learned about it the past 4 days makes me love it more!  I had a wonderful, truly amazing weekend on Philip Island and I'm now just waiting at the train station for my travel buddy Katlynn.  Was looking through photos and only my point and shoot camera is compatible with this silly iPoo iPad so the pictures are kind of lousy unfortunately.  They just don't do it justice.  I will try to take better ones and post again soon!  Just so so excited for an awesome upcoming week!!

Photos in order:
The view from our vacation rental on philip island
Me in flagstaff gardens in the CBD
Sunset over port Philip bay
Woolamai beach (world famous surf beach)
My new favorite cider, though it's actually Swedish :)



No comments:

Post a Comment